Monday, August 22, 2011

Two full days...

...of projects and fun :)  Jordan and I happily spent much of this weekend relaxing at home (with the exception of his trip to Trenton to golf Saturday).  He slept in on Sunday...until 3pm(!) while I got up at 10, fixed cinnamon rolls and got started on my projects!

I spent some time yesterday updating my laundry room.  When Jordan first saw my work, he was a little confused-- until he realized it was for the laundry room... not to be put up front and center in his beloved living room. :)  I had a canvas I re-purposed (for the 3rd time actually).  This time I painted it with a funny quote I saw online, 

painted a basket I had from one of our veggie adventures earlier this summer,


and used my Cricut to make some cute labels.
And we have...
Nothing too fancy... but it makes me laugh every time I go through there (which is often since the laundry room is off the kitchen with a door leading to the garage).  Remember "Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow" 

I also spent some time making a few things to hang on the fridge... One is really just a quote I found that made me laugh.  Roseanne says the funniest things-- I'm always saying, "please excuse the mess" if there is any little bit of clutter when someone stops by.  From now on I think I'll say it Roseanne's way...

Again, just a little something that makes me laugh every time I see it.

And on the other side of the fridge...another little organizational tool I saw on a friend's Pinterest!
It even came complete with list templates....
I'm going to try this with my meal planning next week before I go to the store and see how it works!  If you want one for yourself, a direct link to the site I got the idea from is here. 

Happy Monday, and I hope you find yourself having a terrific Tuesday,
Meghan

2 comments:

  1. Can I PLEASE borrow you!!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your sweet words about Lily:) ox

    ReplyDelete